🔥 Premium AI-powered Stock Picks from InvestingPro Now up to 50% OffCLAIM SALE

Contango Holdings PLC (CGO)

London
Currency in GBP
Disclaimer
1.23
-0.13(-9.63%)
Closed
CGO Scorecard
Full Analysis
Stock has taken a big hit over the last week
Fair Value
Day's Range
1.211.33
52 wk Range
0.885.80
Bid/Ask
1.00 / 1.50
Prev. Close
1.35
Open
1.33
Day's Range
1.21-1.33
52 wk Range
0.88-5.8
Volume
1,258,419
Average Volume (3m)
1,711,130
1-Year Change
-72.05%
Fair Value
Unlock
Fair Value Upside
Unlock
CGO Scorecardpro icon
Company’s Health
pro lockUnlock
Fair Value
pro lockUnlock Price
Fair Pricepro lock
Upsidepro lock
Analysts Sentiment
Currently not supported.
Members' Sentiments
Bearish
Bullish
ProTips
Suffers from weak gross profit margins

People Also Watch

1.625
KP2
+4.84%
0.0720
SNDA
-3.36%
1.32
PHEG
-7.69%

Contango Holdings Company Profile

Contango Holdings Plc is a United Kingdom-based natural resource development company. The Company's projects include Lubu Coal Project and Garalo Project. The Company has approximately 70% interest in the Lubu Coal Project in Zimbabwe, with the remaining 30% held by supportive local partners. The Lubu Coal Project covers approximately 19,236 hectares of the Karroo Mid Zambezi coal basin, located in the established Hwange mining district in north-western Zimbabwe. The Garalo permit occupies approximately 62.5 square kilometers in the Sikasso region of southern Mali, 200 kilometers (km) south-east of the capital Bamako and close to the Guinea border. The permit is surrounded by several multi-million-ounce gold deposits. The Company is engaged in the production of metallurgical coal products and sales to international industrial consumers in the Southern Africa region.

Employees
0
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.
© 2007-2024 - Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.