Breaking News
LAST CHANCE for Cyber Monday SALE: Up to 54% off InvestingPro! Register here
Investing Pro 0
Ad-Free Version. Upgrade your Investing.com experience. Save up to 40% More details
Close

Nasdaq 100 (USTEC)

Create Alert
New!
Create Alert
Website
  • As an alert notification
  • To use this feature, make sure you are signed-in to your account
Mobile App
  • To use this feature, make sure you are signed-in to your account
  • Make sure you are signed-in with the same user profile

Condition

Frequency

Once
%

Frequency

Frequency

Delivery Method

Status

Add to/Remove from a Portfolio Add to Watchlist
Add to Watchlist
Add Position

Position added successfully to:

Please name your holdings portfolio
 
16,309.7 +284.1    +1.77%
15:12:50 - Real-time derived data. Currency in USD ( Disclaimer )
  • Prev. Close: 16,025.6
  • Open: 16,246.3
  • Day's Range: 16,212.4 - 16,312.0
Type:  Index
Market:  United States
# Constituents:  102
Nasdaq 100 16,309.7 +284.1 +1.77%
Time Frame:
29/10/2021 - 29/11/2021
 
Date Price Open High Low Vol. Change %
Nov 29, 2021 16,304.4 16,246.3 16,312.0 16,212.4 - 1.74%
Nov 26, 2021 16,025.6 16,237.4 16,302.6 15,988.9 - -2.09%
Nov 24, 2021 16,367.8 16,202.3 16,370.6 16,106.0 - 0.37%
Nov 23, 2021 16,306.7 16,330.2 16,417.5 16,121.7 - -0.45%
Nov 22, 2021 16,381.0 16,644.8 16,764.9 16,374.8 - -1.16%
Nov 19, 2021 16,573.3 16,558.6 16,625.9 16,523.8 - 0.55%
Nov 18, 2021 16,483.0 16,398.8 16,501.9 16,309.5 - 1.07%
Nov 17, 2021 16,308.1 16,329.1 16,399.0 16,276.8 - -0.01%
Nov 16, 2021 16,309.8 16,170.3 16,329.5 16,156.7 - 0.75%
Nov 15, 2021 16,189.1 16,227.0 16,256.7 16,096.4 - -0.07%
Nov 12, 2021 16,199.9 16,078.1 16,218.6 16,012.8 - 1.04%
Nov 11, 2021 16,032.5 16,114.0 16,116.2 16,019.4 - 0.29%
Nov 10, 2021 15,985.6 16,087.0 16,224.5 15,905.3 - -1.44%
Nov 09, 2021 16,219.9 16,390.0 16,401.9 16,168.6 - -0.71%
Nov 08, 2021 16,336.0 16,351.5 16,401.9 16,314.0 - -0.14%
Nov 05, 2021 16,359.4 16,397.6 16,454.5 16,302.1 - 0.08%
Nov 04, 2021 16,346.2 16,193.2 16,388.0 16,169.6 - 1.25%
Nov 03, 2021 16,144.5 16,000.6 16,157.6 15,950.6 - 1.08%
Nov 02, 2021 15,972.5 15,885.3 15,988.3 15,877.3 - 0.42%
Nov 01, 2021 15,905.3 15,879.6 15,910.3 15,785.3 - 0.35%
Oct 29, 2021 15,850.5 15,638.7 15,856.9 15,638.7 - 0.46%
Highest: 16,764.9 Lowest: 15,638.7 Difference: 1,126.1 Average: 16,219.1 Change %: 3.3

My Sentiments

What is your sentiment on Nasdaq 100?
or
Vote to see community's results!
Comment Guidelines

We encourage you to use comments to engage with users, share your perspective and ask questions of authors and each other. However, in order to maintain the high level of discourse we’ve all come to value and expect, please keep the following criteria in mind: 

  • Enrich the conversation
  • Stay focused and on track. Only post material that’s relevant to the topic being discussed.
  • Be respectful. Even negative opinions can be framed positively and diplomatically.
  •  Use standard writing style. Include punctuation and upper and lower cases.
  • NOTE: Spam and/or promotional messages and links within a comment will be removed
  • Avoid profanity, slander or personal attacks directed at an author or another user.
  • Don’t Monopolize the Conversation. We appreciate passion and conviction, but we also believe strongly in giving everyone a chance to air their thoughts. Therefore, in addition to civil interaction, we expect commenters to offer their opinions succinctly and thoughtfully, but not so repeatedly that others are annoyed or offended. If we receive complaints about individuals who take over a thread or forum, we reserve the right to ban them from the site, without recourse.
  • Only English comments will be allowed.

Perpetrators of spam or abuse will be deleted from the site and prohibited from future registration at Investing.com’s discretion.

Nasdaq 100 Discussions

Write your thoughts about Nasdaq 100
 
Are you sure you want to delete this chart?
 
Post
Post also to:
 
Replace the attached chart with a new chart ?
1000
Your ability to comment is currently suspended due to negative user reports. Your status will be reviewed by our moderators.
Please wait a minute before you try to comment again.
Thanks for your comment. Please note that all comments are pending until approved by our moderators. It may therefore take some time before it appears on our website.
Mr Jones
Mr Jones 1 hour ago
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Black Friday - "Is this a 'special discount offer' for the day? Judging by the huge Monday futures bounce, the discount has now expired.! I could envisage 16500 tout suite..
Darren MNM
Darren_M Nov 26, 2021 23:06
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Welcome to "Thanks Taking" week!
Mr Jones
Mr Jones Nov 26, 2021 14:13
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
You have to laugh - the market tanks on Black Friday ! :-) Is this a 'special discount offer' for the day or a bull trap..? We're just about to find out.....
Adrian Nunu
Adrian Nunu Nov 26, 2021 8:30
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Big drop. this is the end ?
Fierce Flame
Fierce Flame Nov 23, 2021 19:55
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
very primitive trend, buy Nas tomorrow 16:30. no tp or SL.....
Kajanthan Selvaradnam
Kajanthan Selvaradnam Nov 23, 2021 18:05
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
What is the best possition to buy?
Tommy Khan
Tommy Khan Nov 23, 2021 16:24
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
must be heading for 15800
Zidi Malik
Zidi Malik Nov 23, 2021 16:24
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
give me some help man
RIYAZ MUMTAZ
RIYAZ MUMTAZ Nov 23, 2021 9:01
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Pls Any analysis to go back 167000
salaheddin allan
salaheddin allan Nov 23, 2021 9:01
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
tomorrow evening
Zidi Malik
Zidi Malik Nov 23, 2021 9:01
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Hy gys i m new
Zidi Malik
Zidi Malik Nov 23, 2021 9:01
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
How do you use how much money is there, what is the account, tell me just
Lanz Chan
Lanz Chan Nov 22, 2021 12:25
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
NDX: vGRE* Weekly Strategy 22-Nov-2021 —  Analyzing data from the previous week can shed light on the coming week. For the week of 15-Nov-2021 to 19-Nov-2021, the vGRE* experienced no obvious spike suggesting a stable NDX trend. There is no breach of vGRE*-CR volatility also indicating a stable NDX. NDX ended higher at 16,573 from 16,199. A total of 4 buy/hold signals against 1 sell/short suggest an overall buy/hold strategy for the coming week of 22-Nov-2021, prices below the open price of 16,573 are opportunities for accumulation with an 80% (4/5) probability of upside and a 20% (1/5) probability of downside. Depending on personal risk-reward ratios, averaging down for entries and trailing stops for exits can be performed.
Sr Rizo
Sr Rizo Nov 22, 2021 1:20
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
What a run
Kajanthan Selvaradnam
Kajanthan Selvaradnam Nov 19, 2021 9:26
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Is it possible to sell?
Naeem Ahmed
Naeem Ahmed Nov 19, 2021 9:26
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Daniel prince
Daniel prince Nov 18, 2021 20:28
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
so interesting
Chanie Taggart
Chanie Taggart Nov 18, 2021 14:48
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
looks like a spike all the way up while other futures are down
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan Nov 18, 2021 9:14
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Will there not be a correction?
princesses chi
princesses chi Nov 18, 2021 8:40
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
This is really amazing bullish all the way
DIMITRIOS DIMITRIOU
DIMITRIOS DIMITRIOU Nov 17, 2021 16:39
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Nas up and dax , Dj down 350 p .. thieves.. Fed and Ecb
Lanz Chan
Lanz Chan Nov 15, 2021 9:11
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
NDX: vGRE* Weekly Strategy 15-Nov-2021 —  Analyzing data from the previous week can shed light on the coming week. For the week of 8-Nov-2021 to 12-Nov-2021, the vGRE* experienced no obvious spike suggesting a stable NDX trend. There is no breach of vGRE*-CR volatility also indicating a stable NDX. NDX ended lower at 16,199 from 16,359. A total of 4 buy/hold signals against 1 sell/short suggest an overall buy/hold strategy for the coming week of 15-Nov-2021, prices below the open price of 16,199 are opportunities for accumulation with a 80% (4/5) probability of upside and a 20% (1/5) probability of downside. Depending on personal risk-reward ratios, averaging down for entries and trailing stops for exits can be performed.
Panaitescu Razvan-Mihai
Panaitescu Razvan-Mihai Nov 11, 2021 5:49
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
15750 by tuesday
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan Nov 11, 2021 5:49
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
🥺
Tommy Egan
Tommy Egan Nov 10, 2021 11:19
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
16050 today?
Karan Patel
Karan Patel Nov 10, 2021 11:19
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
done already
prince dash
prince dash Nov 10, 2021 11:19
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
buy or sell?
Mr Jones
Mr Jones Nov 09, 2021 13:00
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Bloomberg today:- “The tech-heavy Nasdaq 100 index is showing serious signs of overheating, an indication that a selloff might be right around the corner. After surging 10% in the last month, the benchmark – home to the likes of Apple, Amazon and Microsoft – has seen its relative strength indicator, an 0-100 gauge of bullish and bearish price momentum, soar to 78, well into overbought territory. That’s seen by traders as a contrarian signal that a decline is imminent because buying has gotten excessive. Four of the last five times the indicator hit such a level, the Nasdaq shed 12% or more to the ensuing low” – worth taking note of imho…….
Nick Holmes
Nick Holmes Nov 09, 2021 13:00
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Thanks for sharing, Ill DYOR that tonight to double check
Muneeb Khan
Muneeb Khan Nov 08, 2021 18:16
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
strongly Sell. 16365=》15700.
Ionel Palade
Ionel Palade Nov 08, 2021 14:45
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
15720 by the end of this week or buy tuesday next week don’t try to buy until 15720 i got pending buy 15690
Lanz Chan
Lanz Chan Nov 07, 2021 8:55
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
NDX: vGRE* Weekly Strategy 8-Nov-2021 —  Analyzing data from the previous week can shed light on the coming week. For the week of 1-Nov-2021 to 5-Nov-2021, the vGRE* experienced one small spike suggesting a potential change in NDX trend. There is no breach of vGRE*-CR indicating a stable trend for NDX. NDX ended higher at 16,359 from 15,850. A total of 3 buy/hold signals against 2 sell/shorts suggest an overall buy/hold strategy for the coming week of 8-Nov-2021, prices below the open price of 16,359 are opportunities for accumulation with a 60% (3/5) probability of upside and a 40% (2/5) probability of downside. Depending on personal risk-reward ratios, averaging down for entries and trailing stops for exits can be performed.
Nick Smith
Nick Smith Nov 05, 2021 15:19
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Goes up and just stays there, very natural movement
DIMITRIOS DIMITRIOU
DIMITRIOS DIMITRIOU Nov 05, 2021 14:17
Saved. See Saved Items.
This comment has already been saved in your Saved Items
Scammers ..??
 
Are you sure you want to delete this chart?
 
Post
 
Replace the attached chart with a new chart ?
1000
Your ability to comment is currently suspended due to negative user reports. Your status will be reviewed by our moderators.
Please wait a minute before you try to comment again.
Add Chart to Comment
Confirm Block

Are you sure you want to block %USER_NAME%?

By doing so, you and %USER_NAME% will not be able to see any of each other's Investing.com's posts.

%USER_NAME% was successfully added to your Block List

Since you’ve just unblocked this person, you must wait 48 hours before renewing the block.

Report this comment

I feel that this comment is:

Comment flagged

Thank You!

Your report has been sent to our moderators for review
Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.
Continue with Google
or
Sign up with Email