Nasdaq 100 (NDX)

15,355.07
-134.52(-0.87%)
  • Prev. Close:
    15,489.59
  • Bid/Ask:
    0.00/0.00
  • Day's Range:
    15,291.95 - 15,474.28

Nasdaq 100 Discussions

What is your sentiment on Nasdaq 100?
or
Market is currently closed. Voting is open during market hours.

All Comments

(4416)
  • Nasdaq is cheaper to buy
    1
    • why did NASDAQ fall after powell speech?
      0
      • The Naz is rising from last weeks 14600 low in a steep parallel rising channel (15min chart) - now testing the lower support trendline and is highly likely to rally to the upper trendline at around 15600 with the possibility of a new high next week when the Fang majors report earnings imho,
        4
        • How can a country appeal to raise the debt ceiling because of large debts and lack of money, and at the same time it wants to prove that the economy is strong? How is this if the economy is strong and everything is fine, when the debt is more than the GDP? This only in fake USA economy At least Chinese say the truth and the accept that the have eachs and trying to become better
          5
          • Tommy Khanhahaha to be honest I get good money from the movement on Nasdaq , but i say the truth, and that’s all
            0
          • There is an easy solution to the US debt issue Mr S - the $1 trillion coin. The president could order the treasury secretary to mint a $1 trillion coin out of platinum, then deposit it with Federal Reserve. Then, just like that, the government would have an additional $1 trillion to pay off its obligations. The debt ceiling is no longer an issue. !
            2
          • There is a reason why the dollar bill says "In God We Trust".
            0
        • 4th October:- "bull flag (5 min chart) which could be positive for a speculative bounce to around 15250" well the target has been met today, but as always, indexes do not give instant gratification.:-)
          1
          • NDX: vGRE* Week 18-Oct-2021 —  Analyzing data from the previous week can shed light on the coming week. The vGRE* experienced no obvious spike or dip suggesting a stable NDX. For the week of 11-Oct-2021 to 15-Oct-2021, there is no major breach of vGRE*-CR on Monday indicating a stable trend for NDX from the previous week. NDX ended higher at 15,146 from 14,820. A total of 3 buy/hold signals against 2 sell/shorts suggest an overall buy/hold strategy for the coming week of 18-Oct-2021. Prices below the open price of 15,146 is an opportunity for accumulation with a 60% (3/5) probability of upside and 40% (2/5) probability of downside.
            1
            • When is nas going down?
              2
              • soon
                1
            • sell
              6
              • Lower consolidation depth below 15000 resistance = approx 600 points. Measured move target :- 15000 + 600 = 15600. A simple concept which often works. Let's see.......
                2
                • Fri Oct 8th :- "The options expiration at the end of next week could well see a higher market to wrongfoot the 'puts' imho" - the options expiration today and another simple concept that has worked......
                  0
              • I don’t think there is something happened overnight that make NDX going up to almost 170$ ! Should be down because china but that’s how USA market always opposite that’s why i called fake economy
                1
                • Do you expect it to go back down overnight?
                  1
                • Tommy Eganto be honest should not go up from yesterday as the data for last month is ******, but with USA market is not about the real is about what the boss in wallstreet they want and the have fake president that he fix any issue by printing more money without ground, so I believe in the end will crash and they will get to the point they can’t handle it and force it to go up
                  2
              • stock markets around the world will become puppet to india
                7
                • Based on economic facts or nationalist sentiment..?
                  0
                • Look at how extreme these losers are. They even project their Nationalism here.
                  1
              • I strongly suspect an accumulation in Fang major stocks ahead of earnings reports in the last week of October. Always the risk of more downside of course. but being a new Presidents first year the bullish edge could be maintained until January with the $trillions Joe has/will pump into the economy. Naz 16000? I wouldn't bet against it......
                1
                • Take care about long duration stocks and US10Y, we mooved our positions with new investment themes. (More cyclical and in corelation with what we will need in future)
                  2
                  • Breaking News: Nasdaq down to 14370 on next week!!!
                    7
                    • market on track to a correction... what trigger so... that is the big Q.
                      0
                      • market on track to a correction... what trigger so... that is the big Q
                        2
                        • market on track to a correction... what trigger so... that is the big Q
                          0
                          • Something strong is cooking price action is all over the place 📉
                            1
                            • Is over cooked now :)
                              0
                            • 0
                          • Another crash on the way payroll is missed for the second month in raw And I think 10years yields is coming up too , thats sign for crashing to 14000 at least
                            6
                            • After almost a week of bull run only correct to see the market pullback for liquidity grab and a further push up for next week
                              1
                              • Yes - agree a rally to above 15000 could be on hold for today under pressure from the NF Payrolls data and the 10 yr note now at 1.58%. The options expiration at the end of next week could well see a higher market to wrongfoot the 'puts' imho
                                0
                              • Mr Jonesmarket is playing out perfect around these levels! Hope you have an amazing Friday
                                0
                            • It is very clear the process of strangling the price upwards only by Usa
                              0
                              • The bears are being strangled today Mr S...!  (but only short term I suspect ;-)
                                1
                              • Mr JonesI think so coz the global not in good time for new record as you see what’s going on in china economy and debt and inflation in usa
                                0
                              • Mohamed Sewidan Agreed - there's too much negativity going on for new records just now - maybe they save a new record run for the Santa Rally.... :-)
                                0
                            • Monday:- "15250 by the end of the week imho" looking more doable now. The wall of worry is being climbed with Naz futures now at 14950 so likely a big gap up open from yesterdays 14766 close. Could be that 'buy the dips' will replace the recent 'sell the tops' trend, at least short term.....
                              1
                              • Amazing bull run today it will retrace soon and Tokyo will continue or dump and pump.
                                1
                                • "soon" so vague and meaningless - no offence!
                                  3
                              • Is good comeback but! The worry is this is just USA market , but if we look to all EU and Asia market today they down and make me wander this movement from usa just to win the time before the big drop to 14000!! By end of the week ! Just my opinion:)
                                2
                                • Europe and Asia generally follow the US, Mr S; not vice versa......
                                  0
                                • Mr Joneslets see by the end of the week ;)
                                  0
                              • If we break 14,750 this will be very bad for bears and its the truth 🤓🥶
                                1
                                Disclaimer: Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. All CFDs (stocks, indexes, futures), cryptocurrencies, and Forex prices are not provided by exchanges but rather by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual market price, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Therefore Fusion Media doesn't bear any responsibility for any trading losses you might incur as a result of using this data.
                                Fusion Media or anyone involved with Fusion Media will not accept any liability for loss or damage as a result of reliance on the information including data, quotes, charts and buy/sell signals contained within this website. Please be fully informed regarding the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, it is one of the riskiest investment forms possible.