Get 40% Off
🚀 AI-picked stocks soar in May. PRFT is +55%—in just 16 days! Don’t miss June’s top picks.Unlock full list

UK Natural Gas Futures - S-2 25 (NGLNSc2)

Currency in GBP
Delayed Data

Natural Gas Futures Discussion Forum

Strength is 2.75 support, weakness 2.75 resistance, support zones below are 2.72 2.70 2.68 2.64 To the upside 2.78 2.82 2.85 To judge price, where its going use minor and major s&r zones. So for example, you had triple top 2.75 as resistance, you would think great market is weak, but hold 2.720 as support, then you know actually market is bullish. I highly recommend learning all the major and minor s&r zones of by heart. It will make your trading life so much easier.
mcx 228 up no sell single lot alert 228 up sustain only
The price is 2911 after rollover
boom could not of timed that any better. Good luck guys
hedge taken off. seeing alot of strength just now. 2.82 possible target for today if we can get 2 75 as support
Stories nothing else look at the storage when reality will kick in these people will disappear
There is a few days of lower demand, but its possible that could get ignored. Only thing I see that could pull this down, is the rollover. Plus NG has been on the rip past 4weeks, climbing almost 40%. It's been an incredible journey. I recommend in buying the dip rest of Summer and Autumn. Then seeing Mid November forcast for start of Winter.
I’m a beginner at this, I’m same as you long from 1.965 and I haven’t seen a pull back big enough to scare me into closing my longs.
I'm not closing my longs rest of summer. I intend to grow my longs all the way up to 3.35.. Using the 12 to 24hour rule, so for example, if 2.75 holds support from 2300 open Tuesday and by 11am Wednesday price still holding that support, whilst volume builds and more bullish wicks form, you add the long with stop loss. Then you repeat that process on the next support zone, which would be 2.82.
currently I'm hedged due to gap down last night and 2.75 been a major zone. 2.74 at the moment is resistance. 2.72 2.70 2.68 are next support zones below.
Is there any reason why this would go down? Storage levels hasn’t made a difference lately and summer is around the corner.
I'm currently fully hedged, we had a 0.50% gap down last night 2300 open. Rollover is on Thursday night. currently July contract sitting at 2.885, so there is a possibility of a pull back between now and Thursday night. I'm personally going to wait to see how much weakness or strength currently there is in the market. If we get back above 2.75 and hold as support I may start adding longs agian. 2.74 resistance will likely push price down towards 2.68
It's funny because last year when we was hitting 3.6 last summer and I was calling for price to hit 2.000 by December, people where saying I was crazy also. and what am I smoking lol. Target next 5months is 3.6 to 4.
3,10 next stop
Its time for profit booking!
2.3 today
Mid November where I will start looking for shorting opportunities, if US has another mild start to winter. We also have a busy Hurricane season up ahead. Many will say Hurricanes are bearish. so hear are the facts, cat 1 and 2 Bearish cooler front heavy downpours. Cat 3 or higher, production shut down in the Gulf.of Mexico. Very bullish, rallys in one day can be as much as 12%. Then after 3 to 5 days price drops back down. I hope all this info helped. Good luck
fundamentals are different now, inventory 20% surplus of five year average
2.75 support is the next faze of upward movement, hold 2.75 support then we are looking at 2.82 hold 2.75 as resistance, with multiple rejections price will start looking towards 2.68 2.64. if 2.64 is resistance then next support zones are 2.58 and 2.54 To the upside, 2.75 support hold 2.82, if 2.82 becomes support you will be pumping towards 3. overall next 3 4months we should be heading towards 3.6 to 4 dollars. All these rallys have been due to Freeport coming back to full operation. and Markets pricing in Summer cooling demand.
Hello, been a while since I posted on here. I been stacking longs since 1.93 2.000 2.15 2.35 booked profit 2.35. Started stacking agian 2.4, entry's held up to now and added more longs, 2.54 2.58 2.64 currently hedged at 2.75.
-14% day
This is not going to happen …
hope it's half -7%
As I said more up is coming and hold longs friends
may 17 you closed your longs and go full short didnt you?
2.200 this expiry
no prediction...
Next target 3,10
yes but not in this month.
This wek, I think
i took 89000 now 95000 running
naturalgas???? can you guide me?
4 to 6% gain non stop for last 4 weeks almost....
exact same pattern every single day....are there any sellers?
fully hedged at 2.150-2.200, getting worried already, flying too much, see this at 3.5 :/
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.
© 2007-2024 - Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.