Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here

Soni Trades

Joined: 13/07/21

Comments by Soni Trades
Natural Gas Oct 19, 2021 22:53
honestly not worth the effort Del. I'm in the trading group with Saagar, James and others which is just positive vibes. Glad things are going well with the family! Keep up the good work, there are people hear who genuinely appreciate what you have to say, ignore the haters. peace ✌🏽
Natural Gas Oct 19, 2021 21:18
I took a long time away from here and don't really intend to come back, trading much better without all the clutter. Just jumping on to say Congrats on the new baby Del! Hope you're all well and enjoying every moment. Well done on the trades, keep those profits safe. Catch ya later :)
Natural Gas Aug 20, 2021 12:01
you are jokes 🤣
Natural Gas Aug 20, 2021 12:00
🤣 okay
Natural Gas Aug 20, 2021 11:49
Hiya Del, are you seeing 3.86 next?
Natural Gas Aug 19, 2021 23:59
Del didn't need to prove anything but I've seen his trades from the week. He smashed it as usual, top trader
Natural Gas Aug 19, 2021 16:44
congrats Del! Don't think enough is said when you get it right most of the time, hope more people pay GOOD attention to you. Enjoy your profits ✌🏽
Natural Gas Aug 19, 2021 11:25
just seen it Saagar, yep NG21
Natural Gas Aug 19, 2021 11:22
Personally I have closed all shorts below 3.865 to take some profit. Still holding many shorts from above around 4.2 and 4.1. I've added longs and with a tight sl and will hopefully close these around 3.87 before adding more shorts.**this is just what I'm doing. I cannot guarantee it will happen and many may disagree with me. Do your research and trade with your own caution
Natural Gas Aug 19, 2021 11:16
I think if you are providing a call or any kind of analysis you should add a disclaimer to trade with your own caution. New people coming here seem to just jump into anything they see as a call and end up blowing their accounts. I personally make my own judgements when trading but not everyone does and though you may not be responsible for other peoples trades, you are responsible for leading them down the path and therefore must state it is just in your view. Panshop and others comment with so much certainty of direction and then their comment box is full of people crying that they blew their accounts because of their call. Be aware of where you are and the audience in this forum please.
Natural Gas Aug 17, 2021 21:43
honestly everytime he comments I hear that noise in my head {{e:f09f9882}}
Natural Gas Aug 17, 2021 20:07
I think panshop thinks he's in some over fantasised Indian drama series and has made Del his arch nemesis *thunder and rain sound effects, insert here*
Natural Gas Aug 12, 2021 21:19
No worries guys! Ignore that nonsense that some people spout, enjoy your hols Del! And yes I would happily have a drink with all of you, top traders and people
Natural Gas Aug 12, 2021 19:48
Not been on here much lately but everytime I do one thing sticks out and thats the graft that Del, Saagar, James and Ramesh put into this forum to help people out. whether you agree with their TA or not they're always happy to help. unfortunately there are some sorry sods that just chat waffle for the sake of trying to pull them down. Newcomers beware of those. But the above lads are golden, trade with your own caution but their advice is good as a support. I'm holding many shorts from around 4.2. Hope you all got some good positions. Hopefully we can see some some good lows before this climbs back for winter ✌🏽
Natural Gas Aug 12, 2021 15:35
Report is bearish, will it be enough to break the camel's back?
Natural Gas Aug 11, 2021 14:09
I've entered a few longs here with a tight sl. I'm also holding shorts from way above. lets see which way this will snap
Natural Gas Aug 06, 2021 20:07
{{e:f09f9882}} {{e:f09f9882}}
Natural Gas Aug 06, 2021 20:06
{{e:f09f9882}} tell him to try a raspberry sorbet daiquiri! That'll throw him!
Natural Gas Aug 06, 2021 20:04
I'm also a little tipsy James! I only had half a cider, whats wrong with me? {{e:f09f9882}} I haven't really been following Natty this week but does it seem like we keep bouncing off resistance? could this head towards 3.9? Anyway, enjoy your Friday night and weekend! Cheers 🍻
Natural Gas Aug 03, 2021 14:12
Thanks Del! How do manage to stay on top of it with work? Literally had all of 10 mins to look at the charts today. Doesn't help with precision trades
Natural Gas Aug 03, 2021 13:39
what do you think Del? I missed out on closing my shorts as I was in a work meeting so still have them open. Do you think I should leave them open and add more shorts around here or just stick with the ones I already have open. I have capacity to add more, just not sure if this will pop up and hit SL
Natural Gas Jul 29, 2021 17:11
Congratulations Del!!
Natural Gas Jul 22, 2021 16:00
Dont really have time to check charts today. Can anyone quickly summarise whats happening?
Natural Gas Jul 20, 2021 14:04
thats good! happy with my longs
Natural Gas Jul 20, 2021 13:56
Will US push the down on opening for a pullback?