Ahmed BA

Joined: 09/02/21

Comments by Ahmed BA
DAX Aug 03, 2021 11:39
I agree there’s a range for anyone to take the risk, I do play both ways but for now in my opinion I look to short tops more, Knowing that DAX always very sharp breaking down than going up. I agree there’s a range for anyone to take the risk, I do play both ways but for now in my opinion I look to short tops more, Knowing that DAX always very sharp breaking down than going up.
DAX Aug 03, 2021 11:39
Mate I’m not saying it’s not going up, it will go up but what I’m saying I’m waiting for it to go up then sell, because I believe it’s safer this way than buying! This my opinion anyway!Mate I’m not saying it’s not going up, it will go up but what I’m saying I’m waiting for it to go up then sell, because I believe it’s safer this way than buying! This my opinion anyway!
DAX Aug 03, 2021 10:39
The uptrend is very limited now but falling down have no limits in my opinion. The uptrend is very limited now but falling down have no limits in my opinion.
DAX Aug 03, 2021 10:39
My opinion for a month or so now is to short DAX with any good high rallies, because I believe this market have more chances to break down than going up, but again this my personal opinion.
DAX Aug 02, 2021 21:39
United States Treasury Secretary Janet Yellen wrote a letter to House Speaker Nancy Pelosi on Monday to notify the Congress of the "extraordinary measures" the agency has adopted after the US outstanding debt has reached its statutory limit. "I respectfully urge Congress to protect the full faith and credit of the United States by acting as soon as possible," Yellen wrote, adding that the time period that those measures may last is uncertain due to the economic impacts of the pandemic.
US Coffee C Aug 02, 2021 10:52
pretty much, this is market for you!pretty much, this is market for you!
US Coffee C Aug 02, 2021 10:05
I’m a day trader, I only care about the day maximum the week, I’m on short from last week, if things changed in 4 weeks time like you said I will buy. So win win!!I’m a day trader, I only care about the day maximum the week, I’m on short from last week, if things changed in 4 weeks time like you said I will buy. So win win!!
US Coffee C Aug 02, 2021 9:43
I have said way back this not looking good, don’t get yourself trapped. The weather said no frost and the country had bit of damage only have 30% of world coffee. Think before you jump. Just be carful.
US Coffee C Aug 02, 2021 9:36
maybe!! not where i looked, look at the areas where the coffee trees are! Not the whole country. Anywhy tgats why the price going down if there is any frost the price should be up by now!!!maybe!! not where i looked, look at the areas where the coffee trees are! Not the whole country. Anywhy tgats why the price going down if there is any frost the price should be up by now!!!
US Coffee C Aug 01, 2021 17:30
We done here, 160 soon. As i said befor their is No frost, you can see that in any weather app!!
DAX Jul 29, 2021 10:03
Not yet!
US Coffee C Jul 29, 2021 9:22
I believe they did say it’s not happening also everyone now have weather app look at the area, I can’t see any frost forecast!!
DAX Jul 29, 2021 9:17
A lot of data today and tomorrow and all in the favour of DAX going up, I will short but I’m waiting to see the highest point which I don’t think we there yet!
DAX Jul 28, 2021 9:25
DAX broke 14K and 15K this 16K so far seems to be hard one, if carries on like that I do think this will be something for next year not this year.
US Coffee C Jul 28, 2021 9:22
I dont think so, any news you will see this back to 160 within no time! Be carefull everyone.
DAX Jul 26, 2021 9:32
last 12 months 85-101.7…befor that the range usully 95-104….last 12 months 85-101.7…befor that the range usully 95-104….
DAX Jul 26, 2021 9:11
The business climate index for Germany stood at 100.8 in July, representing a monthly decrease of 0.9 points, according to a report by the Munich-based Institute for Economic Research (Ifo) published on Monday.
DAX Jul 23, 2021 14:52
Now at this point I would suggest for everyone to be cautious going long.
US Coffee C Jul 22, 2021 23:12
Very soon…..
DAX Jul 22, 2021 15:44
Same to you mate, thank you.Same to you mate, thank you.
DAX Jul 22, 2021 14:14
If it bad news it will trigger USA bulls, and it looks like its started already, becouse of the unexpected jobless numbers! Will see….
DAX Jul 22, 2021 11:47
I don’t think so, 12:45 and 1:30 is the control of today, and I think is bullish
DAX Jul 21, 2021 11:18
As I mentioned couple of days ago and said DAX will bounce, what happened was because the fear of virus outbreaks, but I would say this wouldn’t even effect the market anyway becouse on the other hand this will mean the federal reserve will keep buying bonds and printing money and interest hikes will not going to take place anytime soon. Virus will only effect the market in a big way if we start see country going in lockdown.
DAX Jul 19, 2021 14:11
My opinion is, this will bounce back, the big correction I believe will take place September time not now. I could be wrong but this what I think it will happen.
DAX Jul 19, 2021 13:55