NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Wannabe Millionaire

Joined: 11/08/20

Comments by Wannabe Millionaire
GameStop Corp Mar 16, 2021 15:56
I watched the documentary the other day and alot of youngsters had made $40k + with gamestop. They would only make the $40k if they sold their shares back at a higher price. So how is this really a buy and hold forever by the exremist. Folks are gunna sell their stock and its gunna fall back to a realistic value again and the folks that are buying at the top will be burnt badly. Just be careful guys
Tesla Mar 16, 2021 15:49
I keep looking at electric cars but Teslas build quality puts me off Tesla. However in the UK charging points for anything other than Tesla are pants. I know Tesla have opened up their charging points to other manufactures but no one seems to be using them. This is where Tesla is so far ahead of other EVs. They have the battery tech far in advance and will be producing these meaning they can stay ahead of the competition. Their charging network is more like the shell/bp and much better than any others. Whilt I appreciate its over valued as a car company. How about adding the potential for revenue from the charging network which will come into play at some point. How about the battery tech and wall pods for homes? Everyone seems to pick just their cars. Can we really compare Tesla to other EV manufactures. The only potential competition I can see is NIO if they are able to get their battery swap tech global so we can rent batteries and ensure they are maintained by Nio.
GameStop Corp Mar 10, 2021 22:17
How does it jump to $266 after hours if its not the institutions buying?
Nio A ADR Mar 10, 2021 20:48
Not sure if its a green or red day but pleased its not a big red day
GameStop Corp Mar 10, 2021 20:37
however knowing the plan could they not purchase loads themselves to cover their “puts” then close out the day before?however knowing the plan could they not purchase loads themselves to cover their “puts” then close out the day before?
GameStop Corp Mar 10, 2021 20:36
ok thank you SKM. Its an Option Put rather than a stock sell so the plan is to force the price up as high as possible before the 19th so they have to fullfill their put. That does actually make sense thank youok thank you SKM. Its an Option Put rather than a stock sell so the plan is to force the price up as high as possible before the 19th so they have to fullfill their put. That does actually make sense thank you
GameStop Corp Mar 10, 2021 20:07
If someone could enlighten me in laymans english terms 🤓
GameStop Corp Mar 10, 2021 20:04
I cant get my head around this one. My understanding is its a battle of the common folk vs wall street manipulators? Reddit is available for them to read aswell so surely its just like telling the enemy your whole game plan before going to war? Why wouldnt they just trickle buy until they make a nice juicy profit then sell it all back to us common folk who are still buying at thre higher prices? I just dont understand how its a war when you hand the game plan to the opponent?
Tesla Mar 10, 2021 19:03
well said Keith, I am also a worried about EV at the moment as you know competition is ramping up and the company values do not match the demand value. Its a risk to reward and I wish EV to the moon but none of the old car manufactures were in such demand yet they are all releasing EVs and comitting to them. I cant get my head around how the general public are going to buy 100x more EVs just from the latest newcomers and forget about the likes of VW, Honda etc who have all comitted to EV. I know Tesla also have the gigaplants and may even end up providing to the competition but still such a big value difference. well said Keith, I am also a worried about EV at the moment as you know competition is ramping up and the company values do not match the demand value. Its a risk to reward and I wish EV to the moon but none of the old car manufactures were in such demand yet they are all releasing EVs and comitting to them. I cant get my head around how the general public are going to buy 100x more EVs just from the latest newcomers and forget about the likes of VW, Honda etc who have all comitted to EV. I know Tesla also have the gigaplants and may even end up providing to the competition but still such a big value difference.
Tesla Mar 10, 2021 18:55
Some are day traders, scalpers and some are investors.
Nio A ADR Mar 10, 2021 17:20
Bit of a fight going on today.
Tesla Mar 10, 2021 11:58
😭😭😭
Nio A ADR Mar 10, 2021 11:56
i do similar but you should still have a limit. You only need one or two wirecard, nokia, blackberries in your portfolio to see a flaw in always buying dips. These guys need to be hedging as much as possible as well so they can always trade another day.i do similar but you should still have a limit. You only need one or two wirecard, nokia, blackberries in your portfolio to see a flaw in always buying dips. These guys need to be hedging as much as possible as well so they can always trade another day.
Nio A ADR Mar 10, 2021 7:56
Afshin isnt actually a seller if you read his posts. Like some others he brought at $59 and soon after it drops like it did. Thats a bad day for anyone and he is frustrated now as he has a big red. Ashfin, hopefully you do really believe in the stock and managing to hold your shares it will “hopefully” hit the $80+ predicted and it will be a distant memory. (I do feel you need to aire a little caution and have your plan right as it is an EV/Tech Stock and these are priced at demand value not actual company value).
Nio A ADR Mar 09, 2021 18:51
Lol, still have a way to go before I am back in the green with Nio but pleased its gained some of its recent loss
Nio A ADR Mar 09, 2021 13:43
Will be nice if we get a green week
Tesla Mar 08, 2021 17:52
alot of folks lost alot shorting Tesla last year. Are you shorting TSLA?alot of folks lost alot shorting Tesla last year. Are you shorting TSLA?
Tesla Mar 08, 2021 17:50
I keep reading conflicting views. Everyone keeps saying Tesla is over valued yet folks have lost the shirts off their backs over the past year or so betting against Tesla. Is this a sharp U turn and now the folks who are adding on the way down will lose their shirts? Elon has moved a hefty chunk of money and invested in Bitcoin which I assume is a hedge. He has had an unbelieveable ride and the shot to the sky has meant he has been able to pay debts and invest more capital into Tesla so you would expect the profits to start rising as he has not needed to use debt to invest? Wouldnt folks perceive rising profits as a good thing and not understanding how the value of a share is in anyway connected to the value of the company want a piece or a bigger piece of the pie causing Tesla to rise further? I sometimes find comments such as $1000 by 2022 or $300 by 2022 useless as no one states why.
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 18:45
Its had enough of me bashing it
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 17:30
Getting exciting now. If you got in at $33 you may have been our turning point
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 17:08
Just read the following quote and its all to easy to forget: Don’t forget though, as long-term investors we have the luxury of sitting back, ignoring the panic, and maybe picking up a few of our favorite companies at discount prices!
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 16:28
There you see an even better price now :) (so, so sad. I am in tears)
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 16:14
Ivan, plenty of time yet. All tech stock is tanking. I think its gunna go to pre pandemic kinda levels.
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 12:44
Yep, my nice tech portfolio has changed from 20% up to 20% down within a couple of weeks. So, so sad
Nio A ADR Mar 05, 2021 12:42
thos time last year it was well below thos time last year it was well below $15
Our Apps
DOWNLOAD APPApp store
Investing.com
© 2007-2022 Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.