NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Wannabe Millionaire

Joined: 11/08/20

Comments by Wannabe Millionaire
Nio A ADR Nov 13, 2020 19:47
Has Citron shorted xpeng, peloton and tesla? Seems strange they are all being hammered
Nio A ADR Nov 13, 2020 19:37
Here we were all celebrating our good fortunes. Bad bad day for my portfolio.
Nio A ADR Nov 13, 2020 11:03
Where are folks realistically expecting this to peter out? Coult it reallistically get to $100. They have not even gone global yet. So I would expect some big gains when they move into euorpe and other places but I have been holding my shares since $7 and cant believe how well it has done so far. Getting a bit nervous lol
Nio A ADR Nov 13, 2020 8:14
I agree ots been a crazy ride and when it turns alot of us will get caught out. When is it going to turn though? 50, 100, 500? Stocks very rarely have any relation to the company’s profitability so many are based on sentiment alone. If everyone believes a share is worth $500 then folks will keep buying until then. Thats my thoughts on it
Nio A ADR Nov 12, 2020 15:05
You have got to love NIO
Nio A ADR Nov 10, 2020 22:21
not saying I followed your advice. I was just pointing out how bad your advice is. I am guessing you are here either to entertain yourself or you take pleasure in seeing others losenot saying I followed your advice. I was just pointing out how bad your advice is. I am guessing you are here either to entertain yourself or you take pleasure in seeing others lose
Nio A ADR Nov 10, 2020 15:33
Sorry Pepe I am sure you must be losing lots at the moment
Nio A ADR Nov 10, 2020 15:32
Pepe was advising we sell Nio at $18 and saying how good JUMIA is and we should buy even when it hit $23.
Jumia Tech Nov 10, 2020 13:50
This should be one of the few that have made an improvement through the pandemic
Peloton Interactive Nov 09, 2020 13:35
Ouch
Nio A ADR Nov 06, 2020 17:10
Someone has a big old stack of sell orders at 43 we need to eat up
Nio A ADR Nov 06, 2020 13:57
Well done to you all that topped up
Nio A ADR Nov 06, 2020 12:13
Paul, i know that feeling all to well lol
Nio A ADR Nov 06, 2020 11:44
Doesnt seem much of a plummet in relation to where it came from :)
Peloton Interactive Nov 06, 2020 10:47
So whats the thoughts on Peloton. Is it still being dumped? Earnings looked pretty good.
Peloton Interactive Nov 06, 2020 1:30
Thry were good
Nio A ADR Nov 05, 2020 19:11
On a realistic note. Does anyone here have an idea of how high Nio’s potential is?
Nio A ADR Nov 05, 2020 18:59
Liam, its amazing. How much higher can Nio realistically go? Its looking more like Pluto or outa this solar system
Nio A ADR Nov 02, 2020 9:30
Great start, only Nio
Nio A ADR Oct 30, 2020 21:28
Thanks Kevin, Paul
Nio A ADR Oct 30, 2020 18:33
Its just had a jump up. The pattern seems to be a good jump up levels off at around the 80% mark for a week or three then has another good jump up. I am not sure what its valuation was but I believe it was rated around the $30-33 so it may hang around here for a month or two now. Its been a great ride though for me. Unlike Tesla who I just cant get right :/
Nio A ADR Oct 29, 2020 19:52
Guys, I have had my concerns in the past but Nio has gone above and beyond for me :)
Tesla Oct 23, 2020 21:57
alot of things happen before election. Not sure I understand why it affects stock so much but thats probably living in the UK. I obviously understand the stimulas however i thought that would be a bit more upbeat following the statement that its nearly there today. I am just concerned that it drops so quickly after a good report. I also understand there will be some profit taking. Anyway as always its a case of doing as much dudiligence as possible, manage the risk then cross your fingers lolalot of things happen before election. Not sure I understand why it affects stock so much but thats probably living in the UK. I obviously understand the stimulas however i thought that would be a bit more upbeat following the statement that its nearly there today. I am just concerned that it drops so quickly after a good report. I also understand there will be some profit taking. Anyway as always its a case of doing as much dudiligence as possible, manage the risk then cross your fingers lol
Tesla Oct 23, 2020 21:52
that does seem to be how it works for me. Unfortunately i brought and now a few k down and holding. :(that does seem to be how it works for me. Unfortunately i brought and now a few k down and holding. :(
Tesla Oct 23, 2020 16:56
Elons Brother: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/elon-musks-brother-kimbal-made-more-than-8-million-selling-tesla-stock-2-days-before-he-bought-them-2020-09-04Elons Brother: https://www.google.co.uk/amp/s/www.marketwatch.com/amp/story/elon-musks-brother-kimbal-made-more-than-8-million-selling-tesla-stock-2-days-before-he-bought-them-2020-09-04
Our Apps
DOWNLOAD APPApp store
Investing.com
© 2007-2022 Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.