NEW! Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+ Try 7 Days Free

Wannabe Millionaire

Joined: 11/08/20

Comments by Wannabe Millionaire
Lake Resources NL Jun 21, 2021 19:55
LLKKF Trading with this instrument has been temporarily restricted. However its been like it all year
ETH/USD May 03, 2021 8:36
Is there an end goal? From several months ago when 1k was unlikely folks are now stating 50k, 70 and even 100k as possible targets
Tesla Mar 27, 2021 11:17
i dont think he was trying to manipulate the market as he clearly used the term greater than 0% which in fairness my neighbour has a greater than 0% chance of starting a business and it becomming bigger than apple. He also deleted the tweet as he knew folks would take it out of context and not know the difference between 0% and 90%i dont think he was trying to manipulate the market as he clearly used the term greater than 0% which in fairness my neighbour has a greater than 0% chance of starting a business and it becomming bigger than apple. He also deleted the tweet as he knew folks would take it out of context and not know the difference between 0% and 90%
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 19:48
Just read Elons tweet of greater than 0% chance of becomming bigger than Apple. How is that Tesla pre warning that Tesla is gunna be bigger than apple? He was just replying to another tweet and being lib. Its us moorons that then jump on the tweet thinking Tesla is gunna become bigger than apple.
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 19:46
This is so funny, i just read the tweet and Elon replied “I think there is greater than >0% chance ...” and everyone thinks he has tweeted that Tesla is gunna be bigger than apple. Even my little 7 strong company has a greater than 0% chance of becoming bigger than Apple. Granted my chances are 0.0000000001% but still you necer know
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 19:33
roll on monday.roll on monday.
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 18:57
So true, I was just after high reward. Must have skipped over the high risk bit
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 18:10
dont forget though Tesla knows how to manipulate stuff. Give it a few weeks and Elon will come out with some amazing claim and everyone will buy in. All the shorters may end up with the 2020 reminder against shorting Tesla. So many memes against shorters in 2020! Elon probably just wants to buy all his shares back at half pricedont forget though Tesla knows how to manipulate stuff. Give it a few weeks and Elon will come out with some amazing claim and everyone will buy in. All the shorters may end up with the 2020 reminder against shorting Tesla. So many memes against shorters in 2020! Elon probably just wants to buy all his shares back at half price
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 18:08
I am so sad. It was only a few weeks ago I was planning my next car or holiday this year. Now I am thinking 2030 :(
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 18:05
What time were we hitting $700 today Hodl Handz? It sounds like Elon maybe tweeting stuff like “ buy now, gunna hit $700 today boys” aswell soon :)
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 16:25
No matter how bad its looking. Pleased I am not Cathie Woods facing the board members right now trying to alleviate their fears
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 16:24
700 today hey, its looking promising.
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 16:14
Funny how the despair has changed to excitement now we know a reason for a sharp decline and the fact we know its a superficial issue that will be overcome in the coming months.
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 16:12
thanks Davethanks Dave
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 15:28
i thought it would be a slightly stronger drop by now in fairnessi thought it would be a slightly stronger drop by now in fairness
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 15:22
sorry for my ignorance, first I had herd of Graniteshares. Are these the same as CFDs. Can you hold these long term?sorry for my ignorance, first I had herd of Graniteshares. Are these the same as CFDs. Can you hold these long term?
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 15:21
Paul, I was just trying to reas about graniteshares. First I had heard of these so excuse my ignorance. Are these the same as CFDs and can you hold them long term do you or anyone else know?
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 14:36
Yeah, go on Nio, just a quick spike down to $28 then shoot straight back to $60 please
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 12:09
Yep, also thinking it may hit 28 so will start adding under 30
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 11:44
This sounds like it will create a great opportunity to buy
Nio A ADR Mar 26, 2021 10:10
Reading the investing.com article on how wall street expect a 75% boom on EV stock this year. If this is the case why are the big boys selling their shares and not buying them? I then read another article that expects price to drop to mid/low 20s. That ****however it is an incredible opprtunity to buy more to average much lower down :)
Tesla Mar 26, 2021 5:09
thats fine then as he must be optimistic that there will be enough cash in their other accounts to pay any taxes due on btc thats fine then as he must be optimistic that there will be enough cash in their other accounts to pay any taxes due on btc
Tesla Mar 25, 2021 17:09
sorry yes I was confusing sales tax with corporation tax. we call “Sales Tax” VAT or Value added Tax. We collect this from the sale then pay the goverment every quarter. Still not sure I understand where the trouble is its still a % of the sold price. Here its 20% so if i sold a car for 100k i would collect 120k and pay the vat man 20k. If i received the payment in bitcoin i could either convert 20k from my bitcoin to pay the vat bill or pay it from other accounts. Bitcoin is just another account in a different currency.isorry yes I was confusing sales tax with corporation tax. we call “Sales Tax” VAT or Value added Tax. We collect this from the sale then pay the goverment every quarter. Still not sure I understand where the trouble is its still a % of the sold price. Here its 20% so if i sold a car for 100k i would collect 120k and pay the vat man 20k. If i received the payment in bitcoin i could either convert 20k from my bitcoin to pay the vat bill or pay it from other accounts. Bitcoin is just another account in a different currency.i
Nio A ADR Mar 25, 2021 12:45
Wow, so much red. Think its time to get out and bury my head for a while
Nio A ADR Mar 25, 2021 11:22
The rise may have been more abnormal than the correction to market value. We may have to be patient and wait for nio to actually show the share price value on paper rather than speculation.
Our Apps
DOWNLOAD APPApp store
Investing.com
© 2007-2022 Fusion Media Limited. All Rights Reserved.
Risk Disclosure: Trading in financial instruments and/or cryptocurrencies involves high risks including the risk of losing some, or all, of your investment amount, and may not be suitable for all investors. Prices of cryptocurrencies are extremely volatile and may be affected by external factors such as financial, regulatory or political events. Trading on margin increases the financial risks.
Before deciding to trade in financial instrument or cryptocurrencies you should be fully informed of the risks and costs associated with trading the financial markets, carefully consider your investment objectives, level of experience, and risk appetite, and seek professional advice where needed.
Fusion Media would like to remind you that the data contained in this website is not necessarily real-time nor accurate. The data and prices on the website are not necessarily provided by any market or exchange, but may be provided by market makers, and so prices may not be accurate and may differ from the actual price at any given market, meaning prices are indicative and not appropriate for trading purposes. Fusion Media and any provider of the data contained in this website will not accept liability for any loss or damage as a result of your trading, or your reliance on the information contained within this website.
It is prohibited to use, store, reproduce, display, modify, transmit or distribute the data contained in this website without the explicit prior written permission of Fusion Media and/or the data provider. All intellectual property rights are reserved by the providers and/or the exchange providing the data contained in this website.
Fusion Media may be compensated by the advertisers that appear on the website, based on your interaction with the advertisements or advertisers.