Amar Chabra

Joined: 27/04/20

Comments by Amar Chabra
FTSE 100 Aug 03, 2021 11:51
   Seems like you and I are Long, whilst Nic & Nick are Short. -. That's what makes the market.  All the best.   Seems like you and I are Long, whilst Nic & Nick are Short. -. That's what makes the market.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Aug 03, 2021 11:51
FTSE Take Profits triggered @ 7110 / 19, with orders all the way up to your " good books"  Regards
FTSE 100 Aug 03, 2021 10:51
Always  Been okay . . . I offload a bit and if the opportunity presents itself, reload at lower levels. All the best.Always  Been okay . . . I offload a bit and if the opportunity presents itself, reload at lower levels. All the best.
FTSE 100 Aug 03, 2021 9:51
Morning AB  -  Many on here got a bias for shorting at the moment.  Hope you scored well with your DAX Long from the weekend. Regards.
FTSE 100 Aug 02, 2021 9:20
Having a clean slate, does give a fresh perspective. All the best.
FTSE 100 Aug 01, 2021 15:21
  Hi Dave  . . . I think you're trading quite respectably, in between all the noise that gets regularly posted. Good to see you thinking for yourself.  All the best.  Hi Dave  . . . I think you're trading quite respectably, in between all the noise that gets regularly posted. Good to see you thinking for yourself.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Aug 01, 2021 14:53
   No worries AZ . . . Only shows the immaturity of the voters. They obviously can't string a sentence together, to express a point of view.  Regards.   No worries AZ . . . Only shows the immaturity of the voters. They obviously can't string a sentence together, to express a point of view.  Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 31, 2021 9:27
  Cheers Nic . . . Haven't posted much lately, cos I've been out and about and not much screen time. Regards.  Cheers Nic . . . Haven't posted much lately, cos I've been out and about and not much screen time. Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 30, 2021 21:19
Have held through the bit of turbulence, during the week and even added a little to Longs in FTSE and DAX . . . Looking to be rewarded, next week. Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 30, 2021 9:09
  The joys of trading . . . Morning.  The joys of trading . . . Morning.
FTSE 100 Jul 30, 2021 8:42
Really impressed with your thoughts and strategy, on that trade . . . Well Done.
FTSE 100 Jul 29, 2021 12:01
   You have been very patient . . . There may be more mileage in it.  All the best.   You have been very patient . . . There may be more mileage in it.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Jul 29, 2021 10:34
 Nice stuff  Raj . . . Hope you keep it up with consistency. Nice stuff  Raj . . . Hope you keep it up with consistency.
FTSE 100 Jul 28, 2021 15:10
Sound advice Nick, for all - Would love try more of that, myself - Last couple of weeks I've had to be way be away from screens, due to other commitments.  Best wishes.
FTSE 100 Jul 28, 2021 14:16
Nic has given sound commentary here..  There are too many "experts " around and best ignored.  Nothing beats developing your own skill set / edge and sticking to it.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Jul 27, 2021 13:45
All good thanks, even added a few more at lower levels. Sorry didn't post earlier . . . been on the road, all morning.  Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 27, 2021 8:33
Your're certainly nailing it again, after last week.  Well played.
FTSE 100 Jul 26, 2021 22:08
In % terms DAX had a weaker day, so could rebound more tomorrow. Holding Longs in both.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Jul 26, 2021 16:31
Would like to see 7040+ by US close.
FTSE 100 Jul 26, 2021 16:30
 I've  placed my bet! I've  placed my bet!
FTSE 100 Jul 26, 2021 16:25
Could be just that we're coming into the official close and they're holding it back? Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 26, 2021 9:14
Good trade Nick . . .
FTSE 100 Jul 24, 2021 11:42
   Hi Richard . . . Hope you're still with us and still in the saddle.  All the best.   Hi Richard . . . Hope you're still with us and still in the saddle.  All the best.
FTSE 100 Jul 23, 2021 15:33
A lot of people, just don't realise how random the markets can be. You can't really predict / explain  the 1200 point move in the DAX, in the last 6 days. Fear and Greed?  -  Commentators / broadcasters, will pick a narrative and try and make it fit, usually, after the moves.. Regards.
FTSE 100 Jul 23, 2021 14:42
   Do you have a full set?   Do you have a full set?