Get Actionable Insights with InvestingPro+: Start 7 Day FREE Trial Register here

Mohit Sharma

Joined: 28/06/19

Comments by Mohit Sharma
Gold Feb 26, 2021 15:47
I am in too. It has to turn bullish at some point in time, and this looks like a good bottom to me.
Gold Feb 24, 2021 18:19
Anybother trading apps in UK anyone? I use plus500, as well which is still better than T212.
Gold Feb 24, 2021 18:18
Leo is FINQ transparent with their interest rates?
Gold Feb 24, 2021 18:17
Trading212 is one if the worst apps I have used. They change their interest swap rates, without notice and their customer service delibrately gives vague responses. I am thinking of reporting them to the FCA.
Gold Feb 24, 2021 9:47
Ignore mate. Sorry to hear about your loss.
Quantum Blockchain Technologies Feb 22, 2021 16:28
Anyone invested in this? Looks promising, just not clear on their strategy from leisure to crypto.
Gold Feb 22, 2021 16:04
Are you kidding? You were literally shouting sell, an hour back.
Gold Feb 20, 2021 18:41
Great. Thanks mate, will give them a go.
Gold Feb 20, 2021 17:16
Sorry for the typo. That should read “take you up on your offer”
Gold Feb 20, 2021 17:15
Lol cheers mate, will fake tou up on your offer. You better have space up there
Gold Feb 20, 2021 11:51
Can I ask for suggestions, on where best to buy physical gold in the UK and where to store. Tired of paper based manipulations and fluctuations. Bleeding interest on Trading 212, so thinking the best option is to buy physical.
Gold Feb 20, 2021 9:25
@Adam Young, you are a legend mate. Thank you for sharing your thoughts and research. I believe in fundamentals , more than technicals and this market and manipulations are just doing my head in. Hoping that we see some light at the end of this long tunnel 🙏
Gold Feb 19, 2021 23:03
Good weekend buddy.
Gold Feb 19, 2021 16:46
{{e:f09f9884}} @goldyhorn you do add a punch to this forum. Although I am losing a beat each time its falling. A loud shout out to Adam, as well - respect your in depth research and factual insights . Thank you!!
British American Tobacco Feb 18, 2021 9:58
Blo shi Lol brilliant
Gold Feb 17, 2021 16:38
Yup. Happy yo have contributed, towards your alloys atleast. Drive safe 😎
Gold Feb 17, 2021 9:48
Thank you mate. Have been holding, with exactly that thought - now the worry is, what the “bottom”, looks like. Have been feeding Trading212, to hold the positions, and its becoming a bleeding black hole.Thank you mate. Have been holding, with exactly that thought - now the worry is, what the “bottom”, looks like. Have been feeding Trading212, to hold the positions, and its becoming a bleeding black hole.
Gold Feb 17, 2021 9:42
Average at 1950, quite a lot of positions and no SL. Got caught in the storm, like a rookie, I was 😕
British American Tobacco Feb 17, 2021 9:38
This seems to be the trend now, looking at Apple, Amazon, Netflix etc. Somehow the market seems ro have giner Bonkers, with nobrespect ro Fundamentals. I will hold this share, ling term.
Gold Feb 17, 2021 9:30
Hi all, i have been following this forum for some time and really pleased to see the spirit of helping each other out. By way of intriduction I am based out of UK and in Windsor.Need some advise. I invested in gold CFD’s last year (against my better judgement), and currently down almost £10k, plus incurring insane amount of interest in Trading 212. I also see the huge manipulation in the Gild market, and trend running against all fundamentals, so losing faith with this.Should I continue to hold, or just book my losses due to the interest charge piling up.Any advice, will be appreciated.
Will the Rolls-Royce rights issue secure its future? Oct 06, 2020 15:09
Tou have xompletely ignires their defence business and model. This reads like a very buased report.
Gold Sep 08, 2020 21:27